Business Intelligence Analyst
This is a senior associate role that involves both analytical and communication skills. You will work closely with our Product, IT, Finance and Ops teams to drive optimization and efficient decision making through data-driven insights and recommendations. You will be a part of a fun and highly engaged team in building the leading coworking platform in Indonesia, redefining how people work and live.
- Collect, interpret and analyze data and its results and provide ongoing reporting.
- Filter, clean and continuously manage data by reviewing data sources across different tools and systems, working with team across all departments.
- Interpret, evaluate and blend data from various sources to uncover actionable insights and make recommendations to influence company’s strategic decisions.
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Build, support and maintain data models, reports and work with our tools to create and manage business dashboard.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
Presentation & Communication
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Suggest recommendations to senior management using data and analytics to support your recommendations.
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst, at least 2 years
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Language: Fluent in verbal and written in English & Indonesian
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
- Why did you choose to apply to GoWork over other companies? What interests you the most about GoWork?
- What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
Unfortunately, candidates with incomplete applications won’t be considered for this role.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
- We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
- We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
- We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries and backgrounds.
- We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs, and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
- We are uniquely technology enabled with our GoWork app.
Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. GoWork currently operates 12 hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our total membership base includes more than >2000 members from 500 companies, who are supported by over 60 of our community partners. Our GoWork team continue to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Affiliated companies: Gobi Ventures, Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Ismaya
GOWORK VALUES (IN.V.E.N.T):
- We have strong spirit of collaboration and team work.
- We believe that we can achieve bigger and greater things together and believe in the magic of strong community.
- We take a good care of our health (mind, body and soul), which gives us full energy and mental sharpness.
- Being healthy allows us to have positive energy, go the extra mile and deliver our best quality.
- Each of us is an entrepreneur: we are competitive and have a desire to WIN!
- Dare to work hard and continuously build a growth mindset.
- Passionate and do things with purpose.
- Love challenges, find creative solutions, embrace continuous learning and first to grab opportunities.
- We always do the right thing and honor trustworthiness and integrity.
- These are the things we do when no one is looking, no matter what your beliefs and religions are.
- We are grateful and positive every moment and every day, because we are blessed.