● Preparing and sending out monthly invoices
● Follow-up, collect and allocate the payment from customers
● Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
● Perform account reconciliations
● Maintain account receivables customer files and record
● Investigate and resolve client queries
● Communicate and negotiate with customers
● Doing administrative tasks related
● Prepare monthly and annual reports.
● Support the corporate finance team in other functions as needed.
● Bachelor’s Degree (S1), with a concentration in business/Management, Finance/ Accounting or equivalent,
● Minimum 2 years experience in job-related
● Good communication and negotiation skills,
● Proficient in English and Bahasa (Mandarin will be a PLUS)
● Able to work mobile
● Can work under pressure, detailed and meet the target.
● Values autonomy and can deliver high-quality work under minimal supervision.
● Good attitude and aptitude for a continuous learning environment
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
Why did you choose to apply to GoWork over other companies? What interests you the most about GoWork?
What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
Unfortunately, candidates with incomplete applications won’t be considered for this role.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries, and backgrounds.
We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
We are unique technology-enabled with our GoWork app.
Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. GoWork currently operates 5 Hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our total membership base includes more than >2000 members from 500 companies, who are supported by over 60 of our community partners. Our GoWork team continues to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Affiliated companies: Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Ismaya, Ideafest