Digital Marketing Lead
- Develop, plan, execute, and report all digital marketing, including SEO/ SEM/ Facebook Ads, email marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Monitor market trends, research user markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Manage brand development and ongoing brand management through online channels and digital content.
- Plan, track, report on and optimize for marketing campaigns across channels.
- Manage and monitor SEO, SMM, & SEM budget to ensure effective use of resources and returns.
- Develop Go-to-Market (GTM) plans for product pilots and launches, focusing on cost-effective customer acquisition in order to validate the business ideas.
- Maintain brand presence & equity through planned marketing campaigns.
- Develop metrics and use data analytics to measure the impact of each campaign, constantly thinking about optimizations and scalability.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communication and Offline Marketing team to achieve the target.
- Lead the strategy, development, and optimization across display, video, and mobile advertising.
- Measure and optimize paid marketing campaigns to track the overall impact and business growth.
- Leverage an incredible wealth of content to develop a creative testing strategy to create the best offer/message for each target audience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Min. Bachelor degree from reputable university, minimum GPA 3.0.
- Working experience min 2-3 years in Digital Marketing.
- Strong background and proven track record in SEO/SEM. Experience with landing page optimizations and A/B conversion tests.
- A highly creative person with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- At least years of relevant work experience in:
- Consumer marketing, paid media, advertising agency, and/or other digital environments.
- in creating, testing, launching and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns.
- A detail-oriented, self-starter mindset with the skills to flourish in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test and implement successful campaigns.
- Able to work to tight deadlines, and deliver within agreed timeframes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to translate complex data sets into simple-to-understand terms and reports.
- Experience with Acquisition, Demand Generation and Brand Optimization. Experience with Growth Hacking is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills are a must, and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Passion for using data to influence marketing decisions and grow a business.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
- Why did you choose to apply to GoWork over other companies? What interests you the most about GoWork?
- What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
Unfortunately, candidates with incomplete applications won’t be considered for this role.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
- We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
- We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
- We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries, and backgrounds.
- We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
- We are uniquely technology-enabled with our GoWork app (http://gowork.com/downloadapp/).
Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. GoWork currently operates 11 Hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our total membership base includes more than >2000 members from 500 companies, who are supported by over 60 of our community partners. Our GoWork team continues to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Affiliated companies: Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Ismaya, Ideafest
GO-REWORK VALUES (IN.V.E.N.T)
- We have a strong spirit of collaboration and teamwork.
- We believe that we can achieve bigger and greater things together and believe in the magic of a strong community.
- We take good care of our health (mind, body, and soul), which gives us full energy and mental sharpness.
- Being healthy allows us to have positive energy, go the extra mile and deliver our best quality.
- Each of us is an entrepreneur: we are competitive and have a desire to WIN!
- Dare to work hard and continuously build a growth mindset.
- Passionate and do things with a purpose.
- Love challenges, find creative solutions, embrace continuous learning and first to grab opportunities.
- We always do the right thing and honor trustworthiness and integrity.
- These are the things we do when no one is looking, no matter what your beliefs and religions are.
- We are grateful and positive every moment and every day, because we are blessed.