As the front face that anyone meets when they walk into our space, you play a very important role for GoWork. The mission of the role is to make all of our clients happy and productive when they are in our space by giving them 5-star service and generate revenues for the company!
You will be the go-to person for all our clients, together with the Hub Manager. If you love learning about diverse industries and helping businesses grow, then this role is perfect for you. As a bonus, you will get tons of opportunities to learn about various topics through various platforms (such as workshops, seminars, discussions) while delivering your role.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support and assist members and clients in day-to-day business
- Deliver tours and information to all inquirers in an excellent service manner
- Maintain the space to be consistently comfortable to the highest standards for everyone in the space
- Generate revenues through sales of our products
- Maintain good relationships with members to create a sense of community
- Minimum D3 degree from a reputable university
- Education and/or work background in Hospitality is an advantage
- Fluent in English (oral, writing and reading) and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive, friendly and approachable personality
- Client service-oriented
- Well organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
- Why did you choose to apply to GoWork over other companies? What interests you the most about GoWork?
- What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
Unfortunately, candidates with incomplete applications won’t be considered for this role.