Hub Associate (Jakarta)
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the first person anyone sees when they walk into our space, you have a very important role – acting as the face and personality that gives the first impression and the go-to person for all our members. You are expected to be friendly, professional and helpful at all times, with a well polished and positive personal presentation. You will be reporting to the Hub Manager, and be expected to carry out the following responsibilities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Touring walk-in visitors, handle incoming and outgoing calls, email reply to inquiries.
- Ensure that the private office spaces, meeting rooms, common areas, public pantries are maintained spotless at all times.
- Making sure all trash bin must have a plastic.
- Determine daily inspirational quotes to be displayed at the light box (if there is one)
- Coordinate and ensure the smooth procedures for meeting room bookings and other
- Provide other secretarial and administration/filling (input data, documentation, goods sent via gojek, etc.) support as required.
- Work closely with Hub Manager to restock cleaning, inventory, meeting rooms, office and pantry supplies.
- You report directly to your supervisor. In this case is Hub Manager/ Jr. Hub Manager (hubbies).
- Monitor Office Assistant and their performance.
- Be responsible for the coordination of events as well as other projects.
- Assisting in events (loading letters, food ordering from our F&B Packages etc.).
- Know how to use and troubleshoot some of our devices (ipads, alexa, projector, wi-fi, biostar, printer etc.)
- Responsible to onboard new clients to their office space and end-of-lease/terminating clients.
- Ensure that there are no damages done to the property. However, when any facility repairs are needed, do coordinate with the hub managers on the necessary repairs.
- Hub Associate (hubmates) have to be very warm and welcoming to our members and guests.
- Know our product knowledge, members and partners benefits.
- Knowing our pros and cons based on where you are stationed (each space has their own limitations).
- Have a friendly and approachable attitude and have high standard of service level to ensure members’ satisfaction.
- Approach every situation with a positive attitude and don’t forget to smile!
- Happy, friendly, and approachable personality. Always willing to help and interested in providing service and provide creative solutions to others.
- Excellent English (Written, especially Spoken), able to conduct tours in English
- Minimum D3 degree from a reputable university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and able to demonstrate intermediate to advance level of these.
- Available Monday to Friday (Full time). Ability to work on weekends (with weekday holiday) is also a plus.
- Organize, high attention to details, neat and able multi task well.
- Very good at following up and time management (for own and team)
- Willing to be stationed in CBD (Sudirman, Kuningan, FX, Thamrin, Pasific Place) area, preferrably commute time less than one hour one way.
Attractive package and remuneration will be offered to suitable candidate.
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
- Why did you choose to apply to GoWork over other companies? What interests you the most about GoWork?
- What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
Unfortunately, candidates with incomplete applications won’t be considered for this role.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
- We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
- We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
- We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries and backgrounds.
- We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs, and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
- We are uniquely technology enabled with our GoWork app.
Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. GoWork currently operates 12 Hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our total membership base includes more than >2000 members from 500 companies, who are supported by over 60 of our community partners. Our GoWork team continue to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Affiliated companies: Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Ismaya, Ideafest