Interior Design Drafter
The ideal candidate will be a drafter with a strong background in interior design looking to work on fast-moving projects at scale, as GoWork continues to roll-out an aggressive pipeline of new coworking spaces all across Indonesia.
The interior design drafter will join the Real Estate Project team, which is involved with all phases of the building process from Conceptual Design or Schematic Design through Construction Drawings for tender. The candidate will work with other internal team members such as Sales, Operations and Finance and a team of external parties including interior design consultants, graphic artists, contractors, and vendors working on several projects at a time. As such, a cross-functional mindset is critical and the ability to multi-task and organize effectively is a must.
- Collaborate with internal team and external consultants to develop layout and floorplans.
- Effectively and accurately draft construction drawings that reflect the interior design intent for all new projects for tender to contractors.
- Work alongside development disciplines to develop coordinated construction or tender package for contractors.
- Coordinate as a point of contact with contractors on design clarifications to ensure that the design intent is maintained during both the tender/pre-construction phase until execution and fitting out phase.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the team across disciplines to ensure successful delivery of projects from design to opening of a new locations.
- Understand individual Enterprise client needs through requirement-gathering sessions with the Sales team and produce interior design solutions to meet those needs.
- Coordinate with the Operations team to ensure all operational requirements are met.
- Ensure project design follows GoWork brand standards and best practices and fulfills all requirements from both Clients and the Operational team.
- Develop, implement, and maintain interior design standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Interior Design and/or Architecture
- 0-2 years of experience in Interior Design and/or Architecture
- Experience in high-end Hospitality, Residential, Commercial and/or Retail Interior Design; knowledge in space planning a plus
- Focused, detail-oriented, and resourceful approach to problem-solving
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, and ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Concise verbal, written, and graphic communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, reliably meeting tight deadlines
- Comfort working with project schedules (timelines, quantities, prices, SKUs, etc.)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and all things Google.
- The high command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
- Why did you choose to apply to GoWork over other companies? What interests you the most about GoWork?
- What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
Unfortunately, candidates with incomplete applications won’t be considered for this role.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
- We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
- We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
- We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries, and backgrounds.
- We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
- We are unique technology-enabled with our GoWork app
Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. GoWork currently operates 12 Hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our total membership base includes more than >2000 members from 500 companies, who are supported by over 60 of our community partners. Our GoWork team continues to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Affiliated companies: Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Ismaya, Ideafest
GOWORK VALUES (IN.V.E.N.T):
- We have a strong spirit of collaboration and teamwork.
- We believe that we can achieve bigger and greater things together and believe in the magic of a strong community.
- We take good care of our health (mind, body, and soul), which gives us full energy and mental sharpness.
- Being healthy allows us to have positive energy, go the extra mile and deliver our best quality.
- Each of us is an entrepreneur: we are competitive and have a desire to WIN!
- Dare to work hard and continuously build a growth mindset.
- Passionate and do things with a purpose.
- Love challenges, find creative solutions, embrace continuous learning and first to grab opportunities.
- We always do the right thing and honor trustworthiness and integrity.
- These are the things we do when no one is looking, no matter what your beliefs and religions are.
- We are grateful and positive every moment and every day because we are blessed.