Jr. Hub Manager/Hub Manager
You will be the primary person responsible to create a successful co-working space for like-minded people to work, learn, and collaborate. The mission is to make all of our clients happy and productive when they are in our space, generate revenues for the company and grow a stronger team along the way!
You will take part in reinventing and recreating the way people work and helping businesses grow. In the journey, you will have the opportunity to connect with professionals from diverse industries from start-ups to established corporates.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and upscale the performance of the location’s team to deliver 5-star quality of services, facilities to clients and to achieve the KPI
- Manage relationships with clients to achieve high-level of client satisfaction and retention
- Generate revenues through sales of products
- Foster a sense of community amongst the members to drive connections
- Work together with stakeholders to achieve revenue and community targets
- Minimum S1 degree from a reputable university
- Education and/or work background in Hospitality is an advantage
- People managing experience of a min. of 2 years is an advantage
- Fluent in English (oral, writing and reading) and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills
- Client service-oriented
- Positive, friendly and approachable personality
- Highly adaptable
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your application, please submit a short essay to answer the following questions in one page or less. The essay should be in Word Document in Arial Font size 11 and is preferably written in English.
- What interests you the most about GoWork and this role?
- What are your priorities in finding a job that fits you?
- What is one interesting thing you have learned recently that gives you a lasting impression? Tell us why.
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space with a mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
- We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and facilities that will help boost people’s productivity
- We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative member activities
- We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries, and backgrounds
- We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs and lifestyle benefits
- We are unique technology empowered with our GoWork App.
Founded in 2016, GoWork is currently expanding rapidly in Jakarta, Bali, and Surabaya with over 18 locations and 3,000 professionals working with us in 2019 – from start-ups to established corporations. GoWork aims to keep expanding rapidly in the coming years to reach out to more people and reinvent the way they work
GOWORK VALUES (IN.V.E.N.T):
- We have a strong spirit of collaboration and teamwork.
- We believe that we can achieve bigger and greater things together and believe in the magic of a strong community.
- We take good care of our health (mind, body, and soul), which gives us full energy and mental sharpness.
- Being healthy allows us to have positive energy, go the extra mile and deliver our best quality.
- Each of us is an entrepreneur: we are competitive and have a desire to WIN!
- Dare to work hard and continuously build a growth mindset.
- Passionate and do things with a purpose.
- Love challenges, find creative solutions, embrace continuous learning and first to grab opportunities.
- We always do the right thing and honor trustworthiness and integrity.
- These are the things we do when no one is looking, no matter what your beliefs and religions are.
- We are grateful and positive every moment and every day because we are blessed.