Personal Assistant (Internship)
We are seeking PERSONAL ASSISTANT to join our highly enthusiastic start up with international team to help create a warm and friendly environment in our coworking space.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT ATTRIBUTES
- High integrity: Being discreet and maintaining confidentiality are fundamentals in the PA role.
- Self-motivated and possess positive attitude
- Efficient, highly responsive & accessible
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent follow through and high accountability
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Highly resourceful and effective under pressure
- Adaptable to changing working environments, workload and job scope
- Willing to work outside of regular office hours, if needed
- A good communicator verbally and in writing (English and Indonesian)
One of the most important requirements for this position is IT literacy. At the very least, you have to have advanced-level skills in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. And at least an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and are familiar with creating formulas and presenting data in charts/graphs as necessary.
Personal Assistant position demand competence and skill at performing the following duties:
- Planning and organizing meetings, events and schedules,
- Managing calendars and schedules for your users
- Organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries (flight, hotel, meals and other activities) for business and personal,
- Preparing & attending meetings on your boss’s behalf and able to extract important information and Taking action points and writing minutes,
- Follow up to various parties accordingly
- Drafting communications on your boss’s behalf (in English and Indonesian),
- Conducting research as requested (has to be internet savvy),
- Preparing presentations (must be savvy at Power Point),
- Making other arrangements to support users’ work
- Handling and reporting petty cash
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum GPA3.5 from reputable university of D3 secretary
- Strong analytical skills and are savvy with Windows, Mac, Microsoft Office
- Undergraduate Student.
- Fluent in English & Indonesian (verbal and writing), Mandarin is a big plus.
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
- Why did you choose to apply to GoWork over other companies? What interests you the most about GoWork?
- What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
Unfortunately, candidates with incomplete applications won’t be considered for this role.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
- We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
- We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
- We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries and backgrounds.
- We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs, and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
- We are uniquely technology enabled with our GoWork app.
Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. GoWork currently operates 12 Hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our total membership base includes more than >8000 members from 500 companies, who are supported by over 60 of our community partners. Our GoWork team continue to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Affiliated companies: Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Ismaya, Ideafest
GOWORK VALUES (IN.V.E.N.T):
- We have strong spirit of collaboration and team work.
- We believe that we can achieve bigger and greater things together and believe in the magic of strong community.
- We take a good care of our health (mind, body and soul), which gives us full energy and mental sharpness.
- Being healthy allows us to have positive energy, go the extra mile and deliver our best quality.
- Each of us is an entrepreneur: we are competitive and have a desire to WIN!
- Dare to work hard and continuously build a growth mindset.
- Passionate and do things with purpose.
- Love challenges, find creative solutions, embrace continuous learning and first to grab opportunities.
- We always do the right thing and honor trustworthiness and integrity.
- These are the things we do when no one is looking, no matter what your beliefs and religions are.
- We are grateful and positive every moment and every day, because we are blessed.