Procurement & Project Admin
- Procure all furniture and equipment for new GoWork locations, including but not limited to:
– Equipment: Access door control, TV, projector & screens, audio, router & switch, printer
– Furniture: Chairs, tables, pendant lighting, game tables
– Other Vendors: Roller blinds, sandblasting, signage, planters
- Coordinating procurement activities from start to finish:
– Comparing price from multiple vendors
– Negotiating best price and term of payment
– Executing Purchase Execute accurate purchase order placement by coordinating with design consultants and verifying both technical drawings and Bill of Quantity
– Coordinating with Operations for shipment delivery of items ordered
– Coordinating with Finance for timely payment to contractors and suppliers
- Facilitate communication across various internal teams: Project Management, Operations, and Finance teams.
- Manage communications with general contractors, major subcontractors, and key suppliers/vendors relationships through professional communication-pre and post negotiations and implementation
- In charge of archiving and maintaining all supporting documents
- Maintain project expense reports
- Update and monitor the project’s on-going progress database to ensure that every stakeholder is able to track the progress of the project
- Assist Project Manager on BOI (Bill of Items) review
- Minimum educational background of D3 or S1 with major in either Engineering, Civil, or Architecture. Experience in the position of Project Administrator (property office / consultant / contractor).
- Good analytical skills and very detail-oriented
- Able to multi-task several projects and work with tight deadlines
- Excellent organization skills and confident with administrative work
- Experienced with AutoCAD software
- Great with Microsoft Excel
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
- Why did you choose to apply to GoWork over other companies? What interests you the most about GoWork?
- What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
Unfortunately, candidates with incomplete applications won’t be considered for this role.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
- We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
- We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
- We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries, and backgrounds.
- We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
- We are unique technology-enabled with our GoWork app.
Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. GoWork currently operates 12 hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our team continue to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Affiliated companies: Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Ismaya, Ideafest