COORDINATION & DESIGN
- Manage and coordinate with a team of project managers, external design consultants, contractors and suppliers/vendors.
- Ensure that all requirements from clients (communicated via Sales Team) and requirements of Operations team are met in the design phase for all locations and accurately presented in the construction drawings for tender.
- Facilitate communication across various internal teams: Project, Operations, Sales and Finance teams.
- Oversee deals as they pass through the necessary channels within the organization to final approval and signing – ensuring contracts are drafted according to terms set out by company and that payments are passed accordingly to Finance team for processing
- Ensure that the total fit-out cost for all new locations are below budget, and that all procurement and purchasing activities are executed at prices in-line or below historical prices or market benchmark.
- Provide sourcing functions for all new locations inclusive of but not limited to all civil works, interior fit-out, MEP, IT, AV, FF&E, MRO, etc. as they relate to the fit-out of new locations.
- Arrange and coordinate tender meetings for general contractors, MEP contractors, and other consultants or suppliers/vendors.
- Evaluate tender submissions by analyzing both volume and unit price vs. historical prices received and market prices.
- Serve as lead negotiator with current and potential contractors, vendors, and suppliers, and close deals with best pricing optimal terms.
- Ensure uniform cost estimating and bidding processes across all projects.
- Manage communications with general contractors, major subcontractors and key suppliers/vendors relationships through professional communication – pre and post negotiations and implementation.
- Perform intermittent construction site visits across active projects, as an overall check on quality and to ensure that there are no unknown/unapproved additional variation orders. Variation orders must be approved on weekly basis before the work commences.
- Minimize variation orders and critically review additional works requested by contractors.
- Oversee the progress of construction and anticipate solving delay issues before the problem escalates and severely delays the pre-agreed fit-out timeline.
SUPPLY BY OWNER ITEMS
- Ensure that all items not supplied by the contractor must be purchased directly by internal team.
- Cultivate relationships with vendors and suppliers so as to be able to negotiate best price and optimal terms.
- Keep apprised of new vendors or suppliers who may be able to meet our design needs and provide cost savings for projects.
- Track orders and expedite as appropriate with suppliers to ensure timely delivery.
- Execute accurate purchase order placement by coordinating with design consultants and verifying both technical drawings and Bill of Quantity so as to not have incorrect orders.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Civil, Architecture, Supply Chain Management, or business-related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Experience in negotiating pricing, contracts, and commercial terms.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel.
- Candidates must have strong analytical, problem-solving, and collaboration skills.
- Initiative and be able to manage the flow of projects to ensure timely and successful project openings.
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
- Why did you choose to apply to GoWork over other companies? What interests you the most about GoWork?
- What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
Unfortunately, candidates with incomplete applications won’t be considered for this role.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
- We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
- We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
- We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries, and backgrounds.
- We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
- We are unique technology-enabled with our GoWork app.
Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. GoWork currently operates 12 hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our team continue to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Affiliated companies: Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Ismaya, Ideafest
GOWORK VALUES (IN.V.E.N.T):
- We have strong spirit of collaboration and team work.
- We believe that we can achieve bigger and greater things together and believe in the magic of strong community.
- We take a good care of our health (mind, body and soul), which gives us full energy and mental sharpness.
- Being healthy allows us to have positive energy, go the extra mile and deliver our best quality.
- Each of us is an entrepreneur: we are competitive and have a desire to WIN!
- Dare to work hard and continuously build a growth mindset.
- Passionate and do things with purpose.
- Love challenges, find creative solutions, embrace continuous learning and first to grab opportunities.
- We always do the right thing and honor trustworthiness and integrity.
- These are the things we do when no one is looking, no matter what your beliefs and religions are.
- We are grateful and positive every moment and every day, because we are blessed.