REAL ESTATE PROJECT COORDINATOR
- Provide sourcing functions for all projects inclusive of but not limited to (MEP, IT, AV, FF&E, MRO, etc); as they relate to the fit-out of new locations.
- Craft negotiation strategies, serve as negotiator with current and potential suppliers, and close deals with optimal terms
- Manage communications with general contractors, major subcontractors and key suppliers/vendors relationships through professional communication – pre and post negotiations and implementation
- Arrange and coordinate tender meetings for general contractors, MEP contractors, and other consultants or suppliers/vendors
- Evaluate tender submissions by analyzing both volume and unit price vs. historical prices received and market prices
- Negotiate best pricing based on analysis to ensure that organization is able to meet project budget and optimal key terms
- Ensure uniform cost estimating and bidding processes across all projects
- Execute accurate purchase order placement by coordinating with design consultants and verifying both technical drawings and Bill of Quantity
- Track orders and expedite as appropriate with suppliers to ensure timely delivery
- Oversee deals as they pass through the necessary channels within the organization to final approval and signing – ensuring contracts are drafted according to terms set out by company and that payments are passed accordingly to Finance team for processing
- Aggregate and maintain a material database that communicates the status of sourcing and all pertinent details for project implementation (ongoing)
- Implement procedures for reviewing supplier performance against contracted obligations/service levels and business expectations.
- Perform intermittent construction site visits across active projects, as an overall check on quality and to ensure that there are no unknown/unapproved additional variation orders. Variation orders must be approved on weekly basis before the work commences.
- Ensure that construction professionals are systematically considering critical path decisions and construction methods to maintain schedule, budget, safety and quality.
- Manage and coordinate with a team of project managers, external design consultants, contractors and suppliers/vendors
- Identify opportunities for strategic purchasing that would generate CapEx savings
- Facilitate communication across various internal teams: Project Management, Operations, and Finance teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Supply Chain Management, or business related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Experience in negotiating pricing, contracts, and commercial terms
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to [email protected]
With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
- Why did you choose to apply to Go-Rework over other companies? What interests you the most about Go-Rework?
- What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
- Unfortunately, candidates with incomplete applications won’t be considered for this role.
Go-Rework is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
- We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
- We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
- We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries and backgrounds.
- We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs, and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
- We are uniquely technology enabled with our Go-Rework app (http://rework.id/downloadapp/).
- Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. Go-Rework currently operates 5 Hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our total membership base includes more than >2000 members from 500 companies, who are supported by over 60 of our community partners. Our Go-Rework team continue to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Affiliated companies: Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Ismaya, Ideafest
GO-REWORK VALUES (IN.V.E.N.T):
- We have strong spirit of collaboration and team work.
- We believe that we can achieve bigger and greater things together and believe in the magic of strong community.
- We take a good care of our health (mind, body and soul), which gives us full energy and mental sharpness.
- Being healthy allows us to have positive energy, go the extra mile and deliver our best quality.
- Each of us is an entrepreneur: we are competitive and have a desire to WIN!
- Dare to work hard and continuously build a growth mindset.
- Passionate and do things with purpose.
- Love challenges, find creative solutions, embrace continuous learning and first to grab opportunities.
- We always do the right thing and honor trustworthiness and integrity.
- These are the things we do when no one is looking, no matter what your beliefs and religions are.
We are grateful and positive every moment and every day, because we are blessed.