Web Developer Intern
- Work closely with the development team to build clean and intuitive user interfaces for web
- Translate high-level design into HTML with a focus in clean reusable code
- Support the existing code base and continuously evaluate and implement ways to improve performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Less than 1-year experience in a similar position involving the above responsibilities (university student & fresh graduate are welcome)
- Available for a minimum 3 months full internship
- Experienced in building responsive web
- Good knowledge in SEO optimization is a big plus
- Attention to detail – down to a single pixel
- Experience in Laravel framework is a big advantage
- Team player, yet able to work independently with minimal supervision, committed to meet deadlines, share ideas and open to constructive feedback
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
- Why did you choose to apply to GoWork over other companies? What interests you the most about GoWork?
- What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
Unfortunately, candidates with incomplete applications won’t be considered for this role.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
- We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
- We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
- We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries, and backgrounds.
- We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
- We are unique technology-enabled with our GoWork app.
Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. GoWork currently operates 12 Hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our total membership base includes more than >2000 members from 500 companies, who are supported by over 60 of our community partners. Our GoWork team continues to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Affiliated companies: Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Ismaya, Ideafest
GOWORK VALUES (IN.V.E.N.T):
- We have a strong spirit of collaboration and teamwork.
- We believe that we can achieve bigger and greater things together and believe in the magic of strong community.
- We take good care of our health (mind, body, and soul), which gives us full energy and mental sharpness.
- Being healthy allows us to have positive energy, go the extra mile and deliver our best quality.
- Each of us is an entrepreneur: we are competitive and have a desire to WIN!
- Dare to work hard and continuously build a growth mindset.
- Passionate and do things with a purpose.
- Love challenges, find creative solutions, embrace continuous learning and first to grab opportunities.
- We always do the right thing and honor trustworthiness and integrity.
- These are the things we do when no one is looking, no matter what your beliefs and religions are.
- We are grateful and positive every moment and every day because we are blessed.