MANA CLASS : Introduction to Digital Marketing
The trend of digital marketing in Indonesia has caused more people move from traditional marketing channels to digital channels. With so many options like Search Engine Marketing, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, chat application and many more to come in 2019.
With more channels available, choosing the right digital channel to grow your business is essential. In this session, you will be able to define the suitable channel, at the right time and also the right KPI to measure the success of the channel.
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Identify the relevance and role of various channels for your business and customers. Whether to use Google Ads, Instagram, Facebook, Email Marketing, Youtube or other.
- Explain how to use channels to market your business to the right customers at the right time.
- Defining the metrics and KPI to measure the success of each channel.
Ivan Aditya- Digital Marketing Manager of PT. Tunas Ridean, Tbk
(Former Digital Marketing Manager of Sociolla.com, Bobobobo, Qraved)
6-year experience in Digital Marketing, Ivan has helped many startups in growing their business. He also loves to share about digital marketing at regional events such as Google Startup Weekend and Tech in Asia. Specialize in social media advertising, Google advertising, SEO and Email Marketing.
What to prepare :
- You can bring your gadget or note
Who can join this session :
- Entrepreneur / Profesional
- Entry-level digital marketer
- Those who want to know more about Digital Marketing
- For anyone who wants to learn Instagram Analytics to optimize their Instagram Content
Registration Fee :
- Early bird ticket - IDR 200,000 / pax (only until 11 March 2019)
- Regular ticket price - IDR 350,000 / pax
Price includes : Workshop slides and snack box
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after RSVP
- First paid, first serve
- This session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
For more information
WhatsApp : 081298252180
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Line : @manaclass