The reason why brands need community is to have authentic relationships with their audience which can bring positive impacts to the development of the brand itself. Community provides a sense of belonging and identity to its people, which makes them engaged and loyal to a group. This class will guide you through the world of community management and how to build a career in this future-proof field.
- What is community management and the its role in a company
- The fundamentals of community management role and the framework
- The terms commonly used and basic things in community management
- Identify the skills and tools needed to be a community managers
- How to measure the success of community management (case studies)
Bow Techataveekijkul, Professional Community Manager APAC at Facebook
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Junior - Mid-level Brand and Communication Professionals.
- Marketing Strategist.
- Product marketing professionals.
- Brand strategist.
- Communication Strategist.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. You will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event, the latest 5 hours before the class starts), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com if you need any concerns or further assistance.