Community Starter-Pack: Understanding Commmunity Management
The reason why brands need community is to have authentic relationships with their audience which can bring positive impacts to the development of the brand itself. Community provides a sense of belonging and identity to its people, which makes them engaged and loyal to a group. This class will guide you through the world of community management and how to build a career in this future-proof field.
- What is community management and the its role in a company
- The fundamentals of community management role and the framework
- The terms commonly used and basic things in community management
- Identify the skills and tools needed to be a community managers
- How to measure the success of community management (case studies)
Bow Techataveekijkul, Professional Community Manager APAC at Facebook
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Junior - Mid-level Brand and Communication Professionals.
- Marketing Strategist.
- Product marketing professionals.
- Brand strategist.
- Communication Strategist.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. You will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event, the latest 5 hours before the class starts), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any concerns or further assistance.