Crafting Your Next Powerful Campaign
Social media has played a crucial part in our everyday life both as a social media campaigner or as user of the social media itself, posting a campaign through social media came with many challenges as there will be various types of people and reactions through our campaign or products, to create an engagement within people through our social media might be another whole new level that we are craving for, learn more regarding the tips and tricks on how to boost your social media campaign, how to effectively create an engagement, and tracking your social media campaign like no other! with Kartika Anjanie as Senior Social Media Specialist of Bukalapak.
- Tips and Tricks on how to create and boost your next campaign.
- Setting strategies on your social media campaign goals like no other.
- Create an effective tracking of your campaign scheduling plan
- Knowing how to create a continual engagement throughout campaign
- Tracking your next powerful campaign!
Kartika Anjanie - Senior Social Media Specialist of Bukalapak
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Brand Owners
- Campaign Executives
- Social Media Managers
- Social Media Enthusiast
- Marketing Enthusiast
- Junior-Mid Level Professionals
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. After your booking is successful, you will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any concerns or further assistance.