Create High-Impact Marketing Strategy with Influencer
The exposure allows the brand to get in front of their target audience in a positive, natural, and meaningful way. Unfortunately not every brand realizes that it is the influencers who have built a keen and enthusiastic audience. The fact is, influencers tend to have more influential power than the strategy of the brand itself. Hence, it is important to create an engaging influencer marketing so you could build an engagement too with the influencers’ audiences. Lets learn how to maximize your influencer marketing strategy with Andhita Zerlina as Senior Influencer Marketing Analyst of Bukalapak.
- How to create a powerful content to influence the audience and create a conversion.
- How to decide the right strategy to use and manage the influencers.
- How to create effective two-way communication to engage with the audience.
- How to decide the right channel marketing for influencer marketing.
- How to track and evaluate their influencers marketing strategy.
- How to create target audience behaviour you want to influence.
Andhita Zerlina - Senior Influencer Marketing Analyst of Bukalapak
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Strategist
- Campaign Manager
- Brand Strategist
- Affiliate Marketer
- Influencers Marketing Specialist
- Partnership Managers
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. You will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event, the latest 5 hours before the class starts), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com if you need any concerns or further assistance.