Digital Marketing: Choose the Right Advertising Channels and Platform for Your Campaign
As Don Purvis said in marketo.com, “We are continually obsessing over our marketing campaigns, but how often do we stop to work out precisely what this means and how to succeed step by step”. Our understanding of customers we aimed became the heart of the campaign and will determine the success. The other key success factors, which we often fail to pay attention to, is how the planning is done comprehensively and keeping all little details connected and aligned with our goal. This class will bring a bit more attention to one of the most important step of campaign process, which is how to choose to find the best advertising channel and platform for your digital campaign.
- Understanding digital marketing funnels.
- What are the digital campaign promotion channels.
- Defining campaign audience segmentation.
- Understand the best platforms suitable for the campaign.
- Creating a detailed channel-centric planning, including: key metrics (KPI), scheduling & budgeting.
- Campaign analytics & reporting.
- How to manage different channels & keep them aligned.
- Planning and managing campaign experiments (A/B test).
Karen Tay - Strategy Manager, Digital Marketing at Gojek
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Mid-level Marketing Professionals
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Performance Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Media Buyer
- Marketing Enthusiast
- Marketing Strategist
- Mixed-Media Marketing
- Product Marketing
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. You will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event, the latest 5 hours before the class starts), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any concerns or further assistance.