Digital Marketing Strategy: Boosting Business Growth
Just as the online world has become more relevant and necessary to the functioning of our society, digital marketing has become essential to success for businesses that operate within that society. Especially with the COVID-19 situation, traditional marketing is getting more irrelevant. As millions permanently transition to purchasing products and services online, businesses must ensure they are digitally visible and accessible. With the fast development of digital marketing tools and techniques, it is quite a challenge for marketers to decide and utilize digital marketing tools that really give an impact on their business. In this class, you will learn what to consider in determining the best strategy that gives results to your business.
- How to build a campaign strategy in digital ads that drives business result.
- The pros and cons of a different platform to determine which channel suits your strategy the most.
- Learn how to do strategic segmenting with digital ads.
- Improve brand awareness to drive user acquisition.
- How to decide the right amount of budget and manage the allocation for each platform.
- How to track and measure campaign performance.
ZhiWei Neo - Performance Marketing Manager of Tinder
ZhiWei is currently the Performance Marketing Manager at Tinder. Previously, he was in a digital media agency, running user acquisition campaigns for consumer apps, digital platforms, and streaming services. He is based in Singapore.
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Digital Marketer
- Performance marketing professionals
- Campaign Executives
- Marketing Enthusiast
- Junior digital marketing professionals
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. After your booking is successful, you will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any concerns or further assistance.