How to Create an Effective & Efficient Content Marketing
Content marketing has become a must-do approach for marketers or brand owners. As traditional marketing, which is to sell and sell and sell the product in a direct selling approach has become less effective, the marketer now sees through content marketing, a strategic approach to create and distribute valuable content for audiences. But as you execute many marketing strategies involving content marketing approach, you eventually see that the approach is not effective to gain profit and it is money and time-consuming. So, what's wrong with the content marketing that we just performed? Should we leave it and back to traditional marketing? How can we execute it in a more effective and efficient way?
In this class, the speaker will share tips and tricks to run effective and efficient content marketing. Not just beautifully crafted visual content, or that provocative - offensive - eyecatching type of ad copy, but also to make it relevant to the audience. Speaker will also share his experience about customer perspective and consumer behavior upon a brand and also customer journey from awareness of the brand (awareness), attracted to the brand (appeal), asking about how to use the product (ask), make a purchase of product (act), and eventually recommend the product or the brand to others (advocate).
- Basic knowledge of content marketing
- Fact or just a myth about content marketing
- Content references from well-known brands
- Defining the target persona
- Executing content marketing campaign through 5A marketing approach (aware - appeal - ask - act - advocate)
- Pro-tips: The importance of engaging and relevant content in driving business goal
Hilman Desfakhrian Putra - Head of Content Marketing Moka
Brand and Content Marketer with experience handling mostly in growing startups in the Indonesia market. Previously worked in GO-JEK and now currently work in Moka, a fast-growing B2B startup focusing on building POS system and a one-stop solution for businesses.
How to register:
- Choose how many tickets you want and click checkout,
- Fill in your information inside the ticket details,
- Make the necessary payment to the bank account stated.
- Once we verify the payment, we will send the links to register to the class.
Who can join this session:
- Entrepreneur / Profesional
- Fresh graduate or entry-level marketer
- Entrepreneur or SME business owner
- Professional who want to learn content marketing both in B2C or B2B company
Regular Ticket Price IDR 175.000/pax
- Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after rsvp
- First paid, first serve
- This session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia