How To Get Your App Recognized on App Store
How many apps do you have in your phone? According to data, there are 2.56 million apps available in Google Play Store and 1.85 million in App Store for you to enjoy. Apps are proven not only increase business visibility, but also sales and customer experience. App Store Optimization (ASO) is a process of improving an app’s visibility by optimizing its page in the App Store. The goal of ASO is to attract users attention and increase the rate of organic installs.
- Understand the ecosystem of ASO
- The audience can learn basic guide of text optimization, visual optimization, A/B-tests, ratings, reviews, and audit.
- The best practices for ASO
Maksim Romanovsky - Country Manager of Go Mobile Indonesia
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Junior Digital Marketing Professionals
- Digital Marketer
- Performance Marketing Professionals
- Campaign Executive
- Marketing Enthusiast
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. You will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event, the latest 5 hours before the class starts), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com if you need any concerns or further assistance.