How to Kickstart Your Career as Data Scientist
Data science is currently getting attention because of the Big Data trend. With companies now able to continuously gather data - from websites, mobile devices, social media tools, and legacy systems, not to mention the burgeoning Internet of Things - businesses today are drowning in data (lewisu.edu). Accordingly, Linkedin Co-founder, Allen Blue, said that he had seen “massive growth — 15 times, 20 times growth” in data science-based jobs these past three years. However, there is a big gap in the supply for candidates in this role.
- Knowing the importance of data science in business
- Getting the big picture of what data scientist do in their day-to-day job
- Knowing the career path of data scientists
- Creating a suitable CV or resume suitable for data scientist positions
- Knowing what skills and knowledge should be prepared before they apply for data scientist role
- Knowing how to excel in data scientist interviews
- Knowing how to build a professional network among data scientists
Alamsyah Hanza - Data Scientist at Gojek
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Fresh Graduates
- College Students
- Data Enthusiast
- Junior Level Data Professionals
- Data Analyst
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. You will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event, the latest 5 hours before the class starts), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any concerns or further assistance.