As data-driven culture is evolving, how we translate and communicate the data becomes important. While brilliant in theory, it also creates pain by the complexity. The best and fastest way to empower your team to both understand and act on data is by using the power of a story. This class aimed to bring insight into how we can transform complex information into something easier to understand and will trigger conversations among the team.
- Knowing how to extract insights
- Identifying or curate interesting data to an information
- Presenting informative data systematically
- Transforming the insight into a narrative
- Understanding what kind of charts or graphs are best used in presenting certain data
- Gaining insight from other successful data storytelling examples
Zulhans Ramadhan Maharoesman, the Business Intelligence Lead from GoPay
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Junior-mid level data enthusiast
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Data enthusiast
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. You will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event, the latest 5 hours before the class starts), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com if you need any concerns or further assistance.