Learn How To Up-Skill Your Public Speaking For Your Career Advantage
I came to design this workshop, based on my observation that people in our culture do not recognize the importance of "Persuading Good and Brilliant Idea" to co-workers, employers, business partners and the company where we work. Persuasion is the extension of communication skill, usually translates into Public Speaking, which is one of the most capabilities in the business world and needs to reflect the specific role performed. For example, if you work in the sales division, you will need public speaking more than those who work in the fields of accounting or engineering. Whatever the career and business, if you can master these skills you will change the game.
Carmine Gallo, keynote speaker and author of "Five Stars: The Communication Secrets to Get From Good to Great" caught my attention in a recently posted article. In the article "Public Speaking is No Longer as Soft Skill It's Your Key to Success in any Field", Carmine concluded, following dozens of interviews, that it's time to stop referring to public speaking and the art of persuasion as soft skills.
He again added that: In a new LinkedIn Analysis, the word "Persuasion" is one of the top skills "most worth learning" in 2019. I personally believe that public speaking is one of the most valuable investments you can make in your career, as they never go out of style. This is your chance to learn it from the experts.
What will you learn?
- What is public speaking in general definition and what is the basics: verbal and non-verbal.
- What to do with your public speaking skills and how far they can take you.
- How to utilize your public speaking skills in your career.
- What is the most important element of public speaking in your relevant career and how to "play with it"
- How you can develop these skills as talents in your business: How your manager and/HR department might take advantage of your new skill set.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Workshop slides (softcopy)
- Home Made Snack
What do you need to prepare? Personal note and pen
Get the tickets now!
- Early bird : IDR 195,000 (for first 15 participants)
- Regular ticket price : IDR 225,000