Learn The Art Of 3D Negotiation: Powerful Tools to Change Your Game
Hi Learners! The misconception – Negotiation is a high-level and sophisticated skill only applicable for merger & acquisition (M&A) specialists and C-suites at the world’s leading companies.
The truth – Negotiation is an alternative yet valuable decision making skill applicable for all individuals, which can empower them to achieve a win-win outcome with the most promising results.
Join us to gain a refreshing perspective about negotiation, and understand how the negotiation skill could prove more useful than what you expect. You will learn valuable insights on sought-after negotiation techniques from Harvard Business School and Edinburgh Business School MBA Programme, which includes the 3 dimensions of negotiation, the 4 phases of negotiation, the 3 styles of negotiators, how to identify and counter streetwise manipulative tactics used against you, and more.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
– an alternative valuable decision-making skill
- A refreshing overview of the ‘Science of Negotiation’
- Value-claiming Strategies versus Value-creation Strategies in Negotiation
- Understanding the Three Dimensions of Negotiation
- First Dimension Negotiation: Useful Negotiation Tactics from Harvard Business School
- Second Dimension Negotiation: Steps to Unlocking Values at Least Costs
- Third Dimension Negotiation: Setting Up the Optimal Scope for Negotiation
- Understanding the Four Key Phases of Negotiation
- Preparation Phase in Negotiation using Negotek
- Constructive Debate Phase in Negotiation to derive information on Tradables
- Proposal Phase in Negotiation using the Right Words and Signals
- Bargaining Phase in Negotiation using effective Distributive Techniques
- Understanding the Three Styles of Negotiators – Red, Blue, and Purple
- How to identify and counter Streetwise Manipulative Tactics
WHAT IS THE PRICE INCLUSIVE OF?
- Goodies and Snack
- GoWork Coworking Voucher worth IDR 375,000
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
Note and Pen