Managing The New Normal Family: How to Thrive Learning and Working From Home
The 2020 COVID-19 pandemic has changed the ways in which we live our everyday lives. Lockdown and social distancing protocols have pushed many Indonesian families to stay at home and adjust to the New Normal - centralizing all activities including SFH and WFH in one place. The changing dynamic is inevitable, but is everyone ready to adapt to the situation?
Surveys have shown that most families are not coping well - parents become more stressed while children are left unstimulated, leading to many strains in the family. In this session, we hope to share with you our perspective and insights to not only help you tackle these issues - but also make the most of it and thrive.
- How the New Normal has impacted home and family life
- How to assess the family’s particular needs, and learning to prioritize them
- How putting your emotional well-being first and prioritizing your child’s education can benefit the entire family
- Preparing for the future of your children by choosing the right tools to support their virtual education and social needs
Tara Lee Susanto - Head of Gooroo Indonesia
Tara Lee Susanto is the Head of Gooroo Indonesia. Her strong determination to establish a positive impact on people and society motivates her to contribute to Indonesian education improvement. She graduated from Cass Business School with a Master of Marketing Strategy and Innovation. Her previous career journey was in L’Oreal and Alibaba Group (Lazada).
Aarti Mulani - Educational Psychologist & Wellness Coach
Aarti is a passionate educator with 16 years of teaching experience. She has a B.ed (Bachelor of Education, Teaching) and M.ed (Master in Educational Psychology), from the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Her experiences include teaching at International schools that follow an inquiry approach, both in Jakarta as well as Singapore. Aarti’s learning philosophy centers around the concept that every child is unique with their own strengths and styles of learning. To the extent possible, she believes in an individualized program of learning. Aarti currently juggles a few roles- a substitute teacher at BSJ (British School Jakarta) and a private tutor for students at International schools.
Vanessa Hendriadi Li - CEO & Co-Founder of GoWork
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- WFH Parents that are grappling with juggling between the family’s needs and staying productive for work during the New Normal
- Fellow educators and teachers
- Schools and learning centers
- Anyone who has an interest in education and virtual learning from home
WHAT TO PREPARE
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
- This session will be conducted in English & Bahasa Indonesia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- After your booking is successful, you will receive a confirmation email from GoWork representative (the latest by 3 working days) and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about this webinar’s URL streaming.
- Make sure to fill in your name and email via GoWork Website form during booking process. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event.
- Webinar recording will be sent to participants who join the full session of this event via online. The recording will not be sent to participants who do not join the webinar session or only completed registration at the beginning.
- GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
Just fill in the form below. Our team will contact you in no time.