Business Development Associate (Surabaya)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Business Development Associate position is a full time position based in Surabaya. You will be responsible for driving sales & business development in both new and existing members, and later on build a team for key accounts and corporate sales.
You will have the opportunity to shine in a role that will reinvent and recreate working lifestyle in Indonesia.
To be successful in this job, your main tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and locate new locations working closely with the founders and CEO
- Drive sales strategy and work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving KPIs.
- Own the inbound and outbound sales process: lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification.
- Implement online/offline sales strategy
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client and member relationships through communication and value added services
- Analyze data to create compelling presentations about the business and sales results, as well as solutions to improve sales performance.
- Compile and analyze data and metrics to support business decisions in the market. Report daily, weekly, monthly sales numbers to CEO.
- Hire, on-board and train new team members when needed
- Work closely with various teams to ensure success across the entire company
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from reputable university (Indonesia or abroad)
- At least 2 years of sales experience at a medium to high growth company
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills, requiring very minimum supervision
- Experience managing people and growing teams
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and closing sales, both in high-volume sales and key accounts
- Demonstrated successful customer service and relationship building activities and results
- Preferably from real estate sales background, especially in office rentals in major cities in Indonesia, especially Surabaya.
- Preferably experience in development and construction, pre sales process in property.
- Entrepreneurial, Positive Attitude, Goal driven, Persuasiveness, Adaptability, Negotiation skills, Resilience & Tenacity
- Results driven with an ability to execute in a sales environment with target.
- Fully understand SOPs and have the experience in building and maintaining SOPs
- Exceptional organization skills, multi-tasking skills and execution to the details.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and presentation skills in Indonesian and English, native speaking level
The role may expand depending on your success increasing the financial strength and scope of the space as a whole, and setting a strategic vision with the founders.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are a highly self-managed person, passionate and excited to work in a collaborative environment and high growth company. You have what is required to do the job, have good organizational skills, adaptability and be able to see what needs to get done and make it happen without the need for daily guidance. You have excellent communication skills, to interface with our members and clients, the existing network, the GoWork’s founders, and externally on social media and with media.
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your application, please answer the following questions in one page or less (Using Word Doc, Arial Font Size 11, preferably in English but Indonesian is ok).
- Why did you choose to apply to GoWork over other companies? What interests you the most about GoWork?
- What is one interesting thing you have read/seen recently that gives you a lasting impression and why?
- What makes you unique in 150 characters or less?
Unfortunately, candidates with incomplete applications won’t be considered for this role.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
- We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
- We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
- We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries and backgrounds.
- We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs, and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
- We are uniquely technology enabled with our GoWork app.
Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. GoWork currently operates 12 Hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our total membership base includes more than >2000 members from 500 companies, who are supported by over 60 of our community partners. Our GoWork team continue to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Affiliated companies: Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Ismaya, Ideafest, Gobi Ventures
GOWORK VALUES (IN.V.E.N.T):
- We have strong spirit of collaboration and team work.
- We believe that we can achieve bigger and greater things together and believe in the magic of strong community.
- We take a good care of our health (mind, body and soul), which gives us full energy and mental sharpness.
- Being healthy allows us to have positive energy, go the extra mile and deliver our best quality.
- Each of us is an entrepreneur: we are competitive and have a desire to WIN!
- Dare to work hard and continuously build a growth mindset.
- Passionate and do things with purpose.
- Love challenges, find creative solutions, embrace continuous learning and first to grab opportunities.
- We always do the right thing and honor trustworthiness and integrity.
- These are the things we do when no one is looking, no matter what your beliefs and religions are.
- We are grateful and positive every moment and every day, because we are blessed.