Crisis Management: How Brands in South East Asia are Adapting Their Marketing Strategy in the Time of Covid-19
Register Now For FREE
WEBINAR INTRO :
During the pandemic that is happening in the world, brands and retailers are challenged to adapt the business model to maintain customer engagement. As we know that China is the first country to face this challenge, there are some inspirational synergies that happened in the country among the industries.
Join our new sharing session where Creative Capital partners Agustinus & Gianvito will share how brands & technology merge together during this pandemic.
1. The retail activities shift from off-line to on-line
2. The growth of O2O platforms for “employees sharing”
3. The business model evolutions of retail industries
4. Telecommuting innovating long distance & smart working platform
5. Education and training center relying on on-line new education channels
6. Adjustments in brand building strategies.
COMPANY PROFILE :
Part of French communication group ALTAVIA, Creative Capital (CC) is the first Transform award-winning international branding agency in mainland China. The Shanghai-based agency delivers integrated branding services for clients in China, Korea, Indonesia, the United States, South Africa and France. Creative Capital has rich and effective cases in brand activation, remodeling and promotion with a strong portfolio of local clients.
Founded in 1983 in France, Altavia is a leading European retail communication group, delivering tailor-made retail activation solutions for clients across more than 30 countries and other geographies.
THE SPEAKERS :
- Gianvito D'Onghia - Managing Partners of CREATIVE CAPITAL CHINA
- Agustinus Michel - Managing Partners of CREATIVE CAPITAL JAKARTA
Cukup isi formulir di bawah ini. Tim kami akan segera menghubungi Anda.