Modern Woman Festival Jakarta Series : Dating in the City
Modern Woman Festival (MWF) comes to Jakarta kicking off the amazing Jakarta Night Out series: "DATING IN THE CITY" on 10th October at GoWork Plaza Indonesia starts at 6.30 PM onwards.
Join MWF first event in collaboration with GoWork - a panel discussion on the realities of dating for a modern busy woman. You will get a perspective from Indonesia’s first certified Matchmaker, a clinical psychologist and some (ridiculously handsome) eligible bachelors. We will talk about the men's perspective on dating, discuss some of the most common stress factors and receive dating and relationship tips from experts.
We will have two relationship experts and two eligible bachelors as part of the panel and Okkie Nikijuluw, Modern Woman Festival Speaker as moderator.
At the event, we will also have four Indonesian brands showcasing and selling by our lady bawsesss!
Cut & Lane - Fashion Clothing Line
UME - Luxurious Scents and Candles
Semesta - Artisan Natural Skincare
Lorecurio - Wristgems & Crystals
Topics will cover the following:
- Men’s perspective of dating
- Dating online and how are women perceived
- How do we as modern women juggle dating life
- How our work stress can affect us personally and attracting the wrong type of guys
- The “matchmaker game” by our expert panelist
- Create an attractive online dating profile
Mark your calendars, call a GIRLFRIEND and let's have some fun!