5C Analysis: Guide to an Effective and Comprehensive Market Research
Understanding the market is fundamental in making the right decision for business growth, to apply the relevant approach to the right audience despite uncontrollable external forces that have failed thousands of businesses. Market research frameworks can help clarify this understanding.
The 5C (Company, Customer, Competitor, Collaborator, Climate) is one comprehensive framework that distills the complexity of markets into 5 areas of insights, incorporating online and offline quantitative and qualitative tools. In this class, you will learn how to effectively: Collect data for the 5C framework using these tools, Analyze and apply the insights in your business, and using the case study from some of the big brands operating in Southeast Asia.
- Understand the 5C framework to do effective market research.
- Determine the right research method based on their goals.
- Know the tools and techniques used for research such as surveys and analytics.
- The right way to process qualitative and quantitative data.
- How to turn findings into insights into business decisions.
Bagas Danara - Senior Market Analyst of Grab Singapore
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Market Research
- Market Analysis
- User Research
- Consumer Research
- Consumer Insights
- Product Marketing
- Product Research & development
- Marketing Enthusiast
- Small Business Entrepreneurs
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. After your booking is successful, you will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com if you need any concerns or further assistance.