Data Fundamentals 101: Your First Steps to Data Industry Journey
"Data is the new oil." It's a beautiful metaphor that we frequently hear by now. By optimizing the potential of the data itself to get a value that can be beneficial to the company's growth, it requires experts who have competent skills to process, analyze, and present robust data. This class will teach you about the fundamentals of data and the potentials in the industry.
- What is data, who is using it, and what is it used for.
- The roles of data professionals and able to differentiate between data science, data analytics, and data engineering.
- Types and formats of data.
- Tools often used to process data and how they work together.
- Data pipeline, how data is collected, processed, and analyzed.
Karl Christian - Data Engineer at Unicorn Tech Company
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Entry-Junior Level Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analyst
- Data Enthusiast
- Business Analyst
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. After your booking is successful, you will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com if you need any concerns or further assistance.