Hacks To Steal Recruiter’s Attention
In every recruiter email, there are thousands of CVs and letters from Jobseekers, trying to catch their attention. Alongside the fact that many have failed to get the attention, recruiters at the same time are trying to find great talents as much as they can. So, how do jobseekers manage to stand out from the other applicants through a slight scanning? And if they proceed to the next recruitment process, we still need to maintain the best impression to avoid losing the opportunities. And the strategy should go until the last process.
In this class, our speaker will discuss about things we need to prepare and be aware of during the recruitment process, challenges, and common mistakes most of us has done. This class aimed to step up the job seeking game for any job seekers and optimize opportunities for them.
In this class, you will learn about
- What to prepare before job-hunting and connecting with the recruiters.
- The best practices and the right attitude to get recruiters’ attention.
- An effective way to write a cover letter and/or body email.
- How to construct a recruiter-friendly resume.
This class is suggested for
- College Students
- Fresh Graduates
- Job Seekers up to two years of working experience
Sarah Fatikasari, Talent Acquisition Global FMCG Company
A highly energetic and passionate People-Development Enthusiast with a diverse background in Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, and Business Partnering in FMCG Industry for three years.
She describes herself as a highly energetic and passionate People-Development Enthusiast with a diverse background in Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, and Business Partnering in FMCG Industry for three years. Sarah started her HR career as an HR Business Partner Intern at Unilever Indonesia, pursued her first full-time job as an Employer Branding Specialist in the Talent Acquisition team of Danone Indonesia, and she currently plays the role of Talent Acquisition Business Partner for Sales at Nestlé Indonesia.
This journey has shaped her ability to understand the business context to proactively identify, build, and manage qualified and diverse talent pipelines from external according to business needs. Combined with her passion of sharing, she aims also to address skill gaps among nowadays' talent market by conducting sharing and mentoring sessions as she lives by this quote by James Keller, “A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle”.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
- Kelas dimulai pukul 13.00 WIB.
- Konfirmasi untuk link registrasi webinar akan dikirimkan dalam kurun sehari sebelum acara.
- Pastikan memasukan nama lengkap dan email sesuai dengan data yang dimasukkan dalam formulir GoWork ketika melakukan registrasi untuk link webinar. Kami tidak akan approve registrant yang nama lengkap dan email tidak sesuai dengan yang telah terdaftar di formulir GoWork.
- Kelas akan dibawakan dalam Bahasa Indonesia.
Ticket Price: IDR 120,000
Setelah transaksi pembayaran kamu berhasil, kamu akan mendapatkan info terkait URL Streaming di e-voucher (dikirim via email).