Social Media 101: Getting Your First Step to Social Media Marketing
Almost 59% of the global population are internet users, and 89% of them are social media users. With this huge population, social media has been stated as a powerful tool to advertise your brand with a minimum budget, and maximum number of potential buyers. Besides promotion, you can also attract, shape and connect with your ideal target audience through your story and content. Through the analytics, you are able to learn the behavior pattern of your audiences, and most importantly, your competitors.
- The main responsibilities of Social Media roles and what is social media?
- Understand the fundamentals of Social Media role and framework
- Identify the skills and tools needed to be a social media marketers
- Identify the terms commonly used and basic features in social media marketing
- Know how to measure the success of social media (case studies)
Tyo Prasetya - Assistant Digital Marketing Manager of PT. Gudang Garam Tbk.
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Junior level social media officers
- Social media enthusiast
- Social media freelancers
- Content creators
- Fresh graduate
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. After your booking is successful, you will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com if you need any concerns or further assistance.