Beginner's Guide to Google Ads
Pay-Per-Click advertising is one of the popular methods used for generating leads and sales of your business these days. But, why Google?
“Over 95% of their $60 billion in annual revenue comes from Google AdWords. Combine that with the fact that over 1 million businesses use it and you know that companies are seriously spending money on this” -wishpond.com
With that being said, Google Ads could be a powerful money-making tool for your advertisement strategy. But however, with its bidding system, a bad strategy can also result in big loss. In this class, you will learn about the basics and best practices in using Google Ads.
- Understanding how Google Ads works and how to structure the account.
- Know how to effectively determine campaign types and target audience.
- Strategies on how to conduct keyword research.
- Tips and tricks on bidding system of Google Ads and use case for every option.
- Understand the success metric used in Google Ads.
Hui Yee, Ling - Account Manager at SHOPLINE & Ex-Google Ads Certified Trainer at Accenture
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Entry-Level Digital Marketing Officer
- Junior-Level Performance Marketer
- Marketing Communication
- Social Media Enthusiast
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. After your booking is successful, you will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com if you need any concerns or further assistance.