Breaking Into Product Management
Product management holds a dynamic and a very important role in a successful business. It ensures that all departments in a company stay on track to make the best products for business goals and the satisfaction of the customers. When the company starts to be successful and grows, the need for product talents quickly becomes apparent to identify underserved needs of customers and build a value proposition for the product itself.
- Understanding the fundamental roles of product managers in a company along with its framework.
- Understanding the common terms which specifically used in product management.
- How to build a profile as a product manager.
- Undestanding on what skills required and how to switch career to be a product manager.
Pingasari Tandrawijaya - Product Manager at Nalagenetics
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Entry to Junior & Mid-level Product Management Professionals
- Growth Manager
- Tech Product
- Product Manager
- Product Professionals
- UI/UX Researchers
- Product Management Enthusiasts
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. You will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event, the latest 5 hours before the class starts), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any concerns or further assistance.