Building Blocks for a Holistic Product Marketing Plan
Product marketing doesn't stop once the product has gone to market, the process of marketing a product lasts well after its launch to ensure the product is sustainable. In this webinar, you will take a look at a simple yet impactful framework of building a well-rounded product marketing plan that covers the fundamentals of market analysis, crafting a value proposition, and selecting the right channels.
- A walk-through of a holistic product marketing planning framework that they can then adapt and put to use right away
- Critical inputs needed to craft a well-rounded product marketing plan
- Key operational metrics to analyze and track
- Identify elements that go into building a go-to-market analysis
- Fundamentals of putting together an ideal message x channel x audience mix
Tazkia Jiniputri , Product Marketing Manager at Traveloka
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Junior to Mid level Professionals
- Product Marketer
- Product Manager
- Brand Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Enthusiast
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection
- Get your notes/laptop ready
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. You will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event, the latest 5 hours before the class starts), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com if you need any concerns or further assistance.