Design Thinking: Fundamental Approach in Problem Solving
- To define what design thinking is.
- To set up for a new way to solve the problems.
- The importance of crucial empathy in fundamental design.
- To convert reactions out of problems.
Muhammad Alif Chaeran - UX Lead of Telkom Indonesia
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Junior-mid level product managers
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- UI/UX Researchers
- Customer Experience Enthusiast
- UI/UX Designer
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. You will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event, the latest 5 hours before the class starts), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com if you need any concerns or further assistance.