How to Start TikTok for Business
According to Oberlo, there are over 500 million users on the platform, creating a new subculture online. It is also the most downloaded app on the Apple App Store and its popularity doesn’t stop there. The average time on TikTok is 52 minutes per day on the app, which equals upwards of 7 hours per week for the average online user.
"How to Start TikTok for Business" is a short 1.5-hour session that covers the overall basics of TikTok and how to use it for business. The biggest misconception is that business owners think you have to be funny and dance to get attention, but there is a whole other realm of TikTok that has a large potential for business owners.
- About TikTok - Who's on the platform? How can it benefit you and help you grow your business?
- Getting Started - How to open an account and an introduction to the basic program features
- Choosing Your Style - Learn the best ways to convey your message ( and no, you don't have to dance!)
- Identifying Trends - How to know what music to use and tips for participating in challenges
- Special Effects - In-app tools to help you manipulate time, use filters, record multiple perspectives, insert images or comment boxes into your videos, do transitions and overlays, etc.
- Going Viral - What is the "For You Page?" How do you get showcased on there? What role do hashtags and captions play in discoverability?
Oddie Randa – Country Director at Gushcloud Indonesia (Tiktok Official Partner for Southeast Asia)
With 7 years career in the influencer marketing industry, Oddie started Gushcloud Indonesia’s office (now the biggest influencer marketing company in Indonesia) from the era of skepticism towards “twitter buzzer” unto what can be called “The Golden Age of Influencer Marketing”. He doesn’t just KNOW about influencer marketing, he’s livin’ it.
How to register:
- Choose how many tickets you want and click checkout
- Fill in your information inside the ticket details
- Make the necessary payment to the bank account stated
- Once we verify the payment, we will send the links to register to the class
Who can join this session:
Entrepreneur / Professional
Entry-level digital marketer
Those who want to know more about TikTok for Business
Regular Ticket Price IDR 400.000/pax
Seats are limited and payment confirmation is required after RSVP
First paid, first serve
This session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia