Marketing Strategy: Be More Inbound with Your Outbound
Developing marketing plans and strategies in today’s fast-paced business environment is the most challenging it has ever been. There is an increasing choice of interactive devices, platforms and channels that customers use ranging from smartphones and tablets to social networks and search engines. In order to maintain market leadership, organisations have no choice but to innovate rapidly to stay ahead of the competition.
A well-developed marketing strategy will help to obtain business goals and build a strong reputation for products and services. Anyone who says that either inbound or outbound is always superior is giving you a biased answer. To determine which one is best, you have to consider your specific business, audience, and your marketing objectives. Inbound and outbound marketing are two separate approaches that can be used effectively on their own or even together. But we need more perspectives first.
In this class, you will learn about
- How to develop effective marketing strategies.
- What is inbound and outbound marketing in this era.
- How inbound and outbound marketing strategies impacting business goals.
- How to ding the most effective strategy by combining both approaches.
- Relevant information about real case studies regarding inbound and outbound marketing strategies.
- What are the best marketing strategies in this current era?
This class is suggested for
- Junior-Top level Professionals
- Marketing Officer
- Marketing Enthusiasts
- Marketing Manager
Afni Sasmita, VP of Business Development & Marketing Narasi
Afni has an experience in Business and Marketing field. She's working as VP Business Development and Marketing in Narasi since 2017. Her skills are marketing and communication, digial marketing, marketing planning, and public relation.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
- Kelas dimulai pukul 19.00 WIB.
- Konfirmasi untuk link registrasi webinar akan dikirimkan dalam kurun sehari sebelum acara.
- Pastikan memasukan nama lengkap dan email sesuai dengan data yang dimasukkan dalam formulir GoWork ketika melakukan registrasi untuk link webinar. Kami tidak akan approve registrant yang nama lengkap dan email tidak sesuai dengan yang telah terdaftar di formulir GoWork.
- Kelas akan dibawakan dalam Bahasa Indonesia.
Ticket Price: IDR 120,000
Setelah transaksi pembayaran kamu berhasil, kamu akan mendapatkan info terkait URL Streaming di e-voucher (dikirim via email).