Social Media Hacks: 10x Organics Growth Revealed
Social media started in the early 2000s and it won’t slow down anytime soon. Marketing and advertising world is shifting into the online / digital area. As marketers, we’re expected to optimize product, pricing, promotion and place (4P’s) to grow the business. While we tend to spend a fortune for marketing in the past, the rise of startup companies and digital channels open new possibilities for innovation but we’re expected to spend every penny like our last. Social media is a great place to start, we can spend as little as $1 to reach out to the potential customers. But paid isn’t the only way to reach customers. Learn about hidden gems of social media promotion in this class!
- Understanding about the concept of product-channel fit.
- Understanding about how social media works.
- Understanding about how to create a social media loop for 10x organic growth.
- Understanding about how to fit in social media into bigger part of your marketing strategy.
Vinsensius Lyman - Head of Growth at Glints
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Product Growth-Hacking
- Product Marketing
- Campaign Management
- Marketing Communication
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. After your booking is successful, you will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any concerns or further assistance.