Understanding Business Problems To Create Data Product
The business requirement is needed when we want to build a data product, especially an effective one. Unfortunately, our stakeholders do not really know what they want in detail. As a data person, we need to translate those requirements into an effective data product. Gathering business requirements is one of the basic skills we need to have in order to build an effective data product. Catch this opportunity and learn about it with Zulhans Ramadhan Maharoesman, the Business Intelligence Lead at GoPay
- Audiences understand what an effective data product is.
- Audiences understand what requirement is.
- Audiences understand the steps to gather business requirements.
- Audiences understand the right method to transform the requirement into a project objective and action plan.
Zulhans Ramadhan Maharoesman - Business Intelligence Lead of GoPay
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Product Manager
- Corporate Strategist
- Business Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Data Enthusiast
- Business Growth Professionals
- Junior to Mid-Level Data Professionals < 2 years work experiences
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. After your booking is successful, you will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any concerns or further assistance.