- Gift Card purchases can be made using all payment methods available on GoWork App/Website, such as Gopay, Bank Transfer and Credit Card.
- Users can determine the nominal amount of the Gift Card, where the minimum nominal limit is IDR 100,000 (one hundred thousand Rupiah) and the maximum nominal limit that can be selected is IDR 5,000,000 (five million Rupiah).
- Gift Cards will be sent via email to Gift Card recipients.
- Gift Card redemption/exchange can only be done by entering a unique code sent by GoWork to the Gift Card recipient via the email registered when purchasing a Gift Card on GoWork Website by the buyer.
- You have to be registered as a GoWork member to redeem the gift card.
- Gowork Gift Cards are valid for 6 months from the date of their purchase.
- GoWork is not responsible for errors caused by User in filling in information to determine the Gift Card recipient, including but not limited to recipient email, Gift Card nominal, and/or negligence of Gift Card recipients in providing unique codes to unauthorized parties.
- GoWork has the right to withhold and/or cancel a GoWork Gift Card purchase and redemption by notifying the user if necessary, or if an act of abuse, fraud or suspicious activity is found in the user’s account.
- Each Gift Card can only be redeemed/exchanged 1 (one) time.
- The Gift Card will be converted to a voucher and will go into 'My Voucher' listing in the GoWork App after you successfully redeem the gift card.
- Gift Cards cannot be resold, including but not limited to being used for payments through the GoWork App/Website. If the Gift Card code has been exchanged/redeemed into a GoWork voucher, the User can use it to make payments on the GoWork App/Website.
- This voucher is applicable for a one-time only and can be used as long as it is still valid.
- If the purchase exceeds the nominal value of the Gift Card that has been redeemed/exchanged into GoWork vouchers, the remaining transaction nominal must be paid using another payment method.
- Any remaining balance on the voucher is considered forfeited upon redemption.
- This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This voucher is non-refundable, non-transferable and only valid until the date of expiry.