GoWork – Corona Virus (COVID-19) Update
Update as of Mar 16, 2020
As a thoughtfully designed workspace, GoWork is closely monitoring the current condition on the coronavirus spread globally and puts the highest priority on the health and safety of all of our members and visitors. We continue to operate all our locations without disruption and will continue to evolve our on-site response to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 to support our members and communities. We have instituted the following policies and procedures in place in all GoWork locations across indonesia:
- We have put in place corporate and site leadership teams to closely monitor and follow the guidance from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and Indonesian government and local health advisories regarding COVID-19.
- We are working closely with our landlords, employees and members to adopt best practices around measures that we implement to ensure that we keep the working environment safe and healthy.
- We have stepped up daily health and safety measures that are already in place at our locations designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19. These health and safety measures extend from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to common-area cleaning procedures. In particular,
- Enforcing more frequent general cleaning in all areas
- Using disinfectant chemicals to clean pantry/common areas/meeting rooms and private offices up to twice a day
- Increasing sanitisation of frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, handrails, etc.
- Placing hand sanitiser dispensers in all locations
- Working with building management to facilitate and enforce temperature threshold scans of all visitors below 37.5 deg
- We have introduced a GoWork flexible work-from-home policy for our internal teams and put in place a mandatory 2-week self-quarantine requirement for any of our employees who have travelled to any countries that fall under the guidance from CDC, WHO and Indonesian government and local health advisories.
- As of March 11, 2020, GoWork has suspended all internal community activation events until further notice. We also advise any external event gatherings to be limited to not more than 50 participants in line with guidance from CDC.
We ask for your understanding as we work together during this uncertain climate. Our site leadership teams will proactively communicate any changes in on-site responses as soon as new information is available. Thank you for being part of the GoWork family and we look forward to the return of normality in our daily lives.