Breaking into Management Consulting Career
Breaking into consulting is never easy, especially when you are gunning for the same role as hundreds and thousands of candidates who have been practicing for months and years! This session will not only share with you tips on how to get your foot into the door but also how to perform successfully in the tests and interviews with only a few months of practice.
- Gain a high-level understanding of what is consulting and why consulting
- Know-how in the hiring process for consulting
- Learn from in-class participation on mock cases and other interview questions
- Understand the different types of cases, and the key frameworks and structuring process they will need to use for each case
- Understand the non-case questions that come up during interviews and how to navigate them
- Craft an efficient timeline for themselves in the next few months leading up to their tests and interviews
Kimberly Subianto - Senior Associate of Boston Consulting Group
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Junior to Mid-Level Professionals & less than 3 years of work experiences
- Those who are interested to pursue a consulting career or already secured a consulting job
- Fresh Graduate
- University Students
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. After your booking is successful, you will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any concerns or further assistance.