Government Relations: How to Identify, Manage & Engage Stakeholders
In a hypercompetitive business environment, getting help from other parties that have “stake” in the same interest is highly important. These relationships build networks that develop credible, united voices about issues, products, and/or services that are important to your organization. However, getting trust and support from powerful stakeholders can become tricky and must be done strategically. A deep research and communication-based approach is needed to successfully attract, and most importantly, engage your most impactful stakeholders.
- Step-by-step guide to perform Stakeholder analysis: research, identification of needs, risks, opportunities & prioritization.
- How to craft a communication strategy and “sell” ideas to stakeholders.
- Know different strategies to implement to engage a different kind of stakeholders.
- How to increase visibility & reputation in front of the stakeholders.
- How to build trust and avoid the negative impact of office politics.
Maksim Romanovsky - Country Manager of Go Mobile Indonesia
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Communication professionals who needs to optimize their stakeholders management initiatives.
- NGO professionals who wants to learn how to educate public and communities about an issues they concern about.
- Managers & Leaders who are seeking to enlarge their scope of expertise.
- Government Relations
- Government Affairs
- Stakeholders Management
- Public Relation
- Public Affair
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Media Relation
- Social & humanitarian activism
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. You will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event, the latest 5 hours before the class starts), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any concerns or further assistance.