Product manager ranks #3 on Glassdoor's 50 Best Jobs in America list with 14,515 current job openings. The opening growth was almost a 20 percent increment from 2020 when there were 12,173 job openings for this role, and it ranked #4 on the list.
Discover if you have the potential to be a great Product Manager (PM) and able to work at startup or enterprise product organizations. Learn the knowledge and skills you need to lead cross-functional initiatives and bring physical and digital products to life. Understand what it takes for today's employer's demand.
Form genuine connections that can change the course of your career. Meet seasoned product experts and peers who can help you succeed through our alumni network
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Introducing the technology industry definition of Product Management
- Differences between a product manager and a project manager
- Overview of a Product Manager's career path
- Introduction to Product Lifecycle
- How to write Product Requirements Document (PRD) properly
- Case studies: Creating a simple product lifecycle
Deo Nathaniel - AVP of Product at Indonesia's Largest Homegrown Unicorns, Ex-Google Singapore
Date: Saturday, 17 September 2022
Time: 10 AM - 1 PM
Location: GoWork Chubb Square
Registration fee: Rp 600.000
Limited seat only