Data-driven companies are those that maximize the potential benefits of their data. Becoming data-driven, and learning to translate data into better decisions, is not an easy way. It needed someone who understands and gets used to interpreting and curating the data accurately and also understands how to determine metrics goals, strategies, and conclusions correctly.
- Define goals and creating an audience segmentation strategy before conducting data collection
- How to creatively process data-generated insights
- How to evaluate a strategy that could optimize business growth based on the curated insights
- Know case studies regarding obstacles that could prevent success and best practices that could success data-driven strategies
Bibaswan Banerjee - Director, CRM Strategy, & User Analytics at Klook Singapore
THIS WEBINAR IS SUGGESTED FOR
- Fresh Graduates
- Entry-junior level data scientist
- Junior-mid level business analyst
- Business intelligence
- Marketing analyst
- Business analyst
- Data analyst
- Product analyst
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation material
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CLASS
- Device (Handphone, Laptop) & Stationery
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Get your notes/laptop ready.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The event will be held via Zoom. So, please be advised to download Zoom and sign up/sign in through your Zoom account before the event start.
- The invitation Zoom link can be accessed through the e-voucher. You will receive a confirmation email from Glints representative (at the day event, the latest 5 hours before the class starts), and you will need to do a quick re-registration to receive information about the webinar’s URL streaming.
- Please kindly check your Spam Box if you could not find the email regarding the Zoom link in your inbox.
- Participants are advised to register to the Zoom link, 2 hours maximum before the event start.
- Be sure you enter your full name and personal email correctly and valid. If there is a difference in name and email information between e-ticket and registration upon entering the webinar, the participant is not entitled to gain access into the webinar link.
- E-ticket and webinar link are valid for 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use only according to the date & time of the online event. GoWork has the rights to take necessary action if there are harmful allegations or fraudulent acts during/after the session.
- Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any concerns or further assistance.